I said it. It’s the best ever. Mostly because up until I made this, I hated PSLs. And you all beautiful humans in this community asked for this recipe, so I did it for YOU. And now, I’m converted. This is all your fault 😉
Watch the video on IG or TikTok
Best Ever Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Spice Syrup
1/4 cup + 3 Tablespoons maple syrup*
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon cardamom
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree**
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
1 shot of espresso (or 1/3 – 1/2 cup coffee)
8-12 oz warm frothy oat milk (or milk of choice)
1 scoop of collagen protein
1/4 tsp of Harmonic Arts 5 mushroom blend
1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Spice Syrup (from above)
- Make you pumpkin spice syrup by adding all the ingredients into a jar and mixing. You can also make in a blender. Taste and adjust your spices! Are you spices fresh or old? Older spices will lose their flavour significantly and you may need to add more. Stores in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Add 1 Tablespoon to your coffee and enjoy! Make it yours, want more flavour in your coffee? add more!
- My personal PSL coffee is: 1 shot of espresso. Together I froth + warm 8-12oz oat milk, 1 scoop of collagen, 1/4 tsp of Harmonic Arts 5 mushroom blend, and 1 Tablespoon of PS syrup! Enjoy.
Or just add 1 Tablespoon + to however you like to enjoy your coffee. You do you.
- PS use code JONES15 for a discount on all Harmonic Arts Shop
- * If you want it more or less sweet, adjust to your tastes.
- ***not canned pumpkin pie puree which is full of sugar and additives. Just pumpkin puree