Get ready for the ultimate sweet and crunchy snack – my easy snickers cups! Made with natural date chunks and walnuts, these treats will love your brain while satisfying your sweet tooth. In just 15 minutes, you can indulge in a chocolately, caramely, and oh-so-satisfying treato. Say hello to treats that love you back.
Snickers CupsCourse: Healthy Treats, Snacks
1 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1 cup of rice puffs OR crunched rice cakes, crumbled.
1/2 cup natural salted nut butter
1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts or almonds or walnuts
1/4 cup dates, pitted and chopped.
1/4 cup maple syrup
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon
Flakey Maldon salt for topping
- Melt your chocolate. Put a small amount of melted chocolate in the bottom of each muffin tin (lined with parchment paper if needed). And freeze.
- In a large bowl mix crushed rice cakes (or rice puffs), nut butter, nuts, dates, maple syrup, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until it’s combined.
- Remove the muffin tray from freezer and dollop the snickers mix into each cup. Gently push down the mixture. Makes about 12.
- Top each muffin cup with the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the top with Flakey Maldon Salt.
- Put the tray into the freezer until set. Store in freezer. Enjoy!